"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the last few hours, their work had all come together.
- Actually, I think the whole team was beginning to come together.
- The world came together and decided to try to make trade work for the least among us.
- Only then do we come together as a nation made up of great Americans.
- All he could see was the ground coming together again.
- "And you have to make sure they all come together at exactly the same point."
- She'd been trying to give me things ever since we came down here together.
- We need them to come together and sort out their problems.
- A week later, the group came together and started making music.
- Her hands came together and began to war with each other.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.