"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wasn't going to be around when the ticket came due.
- When the paper came due she didn't have it and was quite upset.
- Up to $415 million of the debt will come due in mid-2004.
- Now, the bill for all his lovely things was going to come due.
- Who will pay those big loans when they come due in 20 or 30 years?
- He' signed up to fight, and the bill was about to come due.
- That loan came due in five years and one day.
- His notes were coming due and I feel sure that he could have paid them.
- Another went two weeks, until its first payroll came due.
- They took an $84,000 loss just as their $61,000 land payment came due.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.