"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She's got four children coming unexpectedly, before the others go.
- She stopped his anger with three words that came unexpectedly from her heart.
- But I came unexpectedly; you may have to do something else.
- He was no longer so concerned that she would come upon him unexpectedly.
- She felt that someone quite special had come unexpectedly into her life.
- The name had come to her unexpectedly, but at a particularly good time.
- The thought came to her unexpectedly and she didn't like it one bit.
- They didn't want to have a coach unexpectedly come upon them.
- Ever since, images of what he had learned come to him unexpectedly.
- The first sign of a break came unexpectedly Saturday afternoon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.