"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The air around them seemed to be shifting, coming to life somehow.
- Some of these students come to school every day and somehow find the motivation inside them to do well.
- Why, they were bound to come to the University somehow.
- He'd somehow come to be at peace with himself in the last hour.
- Or might that Sword have somehow come into the hands of another human?
- We just want to somehow come out of this thing being 5-3 at worst.
- Shortly after this the game came somehow to an end.
- For a short time, she'd felt almost safe there, as if they'd somehow come home.
- She had somehow come to stand between it and him.
- It is a knowledge that has,come to me somehow, out of the air tonight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.