"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The upward pressure is coming largely from services, like medical care.
- Instead, he said the money would largely come from reductions in other social programs.
- It was thought this fleet would largely come into being by late 1943, early 1944.
- And my son has been at great pains to point out to me that he came through this largely because of your training.
- Many in the audience this week seemed to have come largely out of curiosity.
- In its beginning states, the movement came together largely through printed media.
- And the good news is that our audience has largely come back.
- The rest of the budget comes largely from Federal and state aid.
- Though this comes largely from people who don't even see the plays.
- Economic recovery will largely come as a result of changing our energy model.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.