"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We kept coming back together mainly because of my sexual needs.
- At the time, the school was made for girls only, mainly coming from the Netherlands.
- The military observers would come mainly from other African countries, officials here said.
- "Children still come here mainly for the books," she said.
- I had come mainly to address both houses of Congress.
- My generation's knowledge of what war means comes mainly from popular culture.
- I'd come here mainly to give my intuition a chance.
- Their support comes mainly from individuals under the age of 30.
- There are several language colleges and schools, with students coming mainly from Europe.
- Under the plan, the other half would come mainly from a reserve fund of about $130 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.