"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maybe it was the baby, coming long before its time.
- He wanted to ask what she meant, but words would no longer come.
- He raised six children here, but they no longer come.
- He no longer came every day to guard his things.
- That which had been long coming to be would stand revealed.
- Unfortunately, the 119-year-old house no longer comes with the view.
- If it was anything like at home, the distance between the two suggested I'd be dead long before night came.
- The instinct of the people no longer comes to meet him.
- The old woman no longer came with the black- berries.
- All they know is that the checks no longer come.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.