"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And when something like that happens, I always come back strong.
- It's always been a positive for me, to take a day or two off and I come back strong.
- "We need to get away and them come back strong."
- I still haven't quite come to terms with being more than human strong.
- He seemed to have no option but to come back strong.
- After a moment Benny's voice came back happy and strong.
- You know they're going to want to come back strong, but I don't worry about that.
- The coffee comes on strong and heavy, but not bitter.
- This has been the case even in Hungary, where foreign investment came early and strong.
- The inside voice came strong enough now to let us know that it was complaining, though no words could be made out yet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.