"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She came near and laid her hand against my face.
- She stopped as he came near, apparently waiting for him to speak.
- The women there would probably, after all they had been through, strike first at any man who came near, and ask questions afterward.
- No other riders came near, although several times she noticed men, far out in the valley.
- From far off, coming near, and now down below, the quiet sound of a woman weeping.
- I had come near as a knife's edge to a similar fate once.
- If we choose by the horns, yourself come not near.
- Officers of greater age and much higher rank came near, but he ignored them also.
- As he spoke one came near, saying that a woman sought leave to speak to the king upon some great matter.
- The Duke had come near, and stood looking from one to another.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.