"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She came into the camp quietly and moved right across the way from him without a word.
- She watched them a moment, her voice coming quietly at last.
- The two men came quietly into the room and saw her sitting there.
- The song came quietly at first, then she gave her notes words.
- But at the same time, the tears started coming quietly again.
- So he wanted to come back into the country quietly.
- You were right to come to me quietly this way.
- Women come quietly forward to protect each other from violent men.
- Yet somehow the words came quietly out of his mouth.
- He had come quietly through the curtains and was standing just behind them both.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.