"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When they came open, it seemed to take him a moment to focus them.
- His eyes came open as he took a deep breath.
- She spent seven months in third chair, then second came open.
- Worse yet, one line after another came open against his king.
- But after a moment her eyes came open, and she looked at the two of them.
- Paul felt as if his eyes were coming very wide open.
- The driver's door of the other car came open and a man got out.
- The door came open under his hand but he did not enter.
- In less than a minute, the door slowly came open.
- The eyes in the body's head came open and looked up at him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.