"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both weapons were placed so as to come readily to hand.
- And you, also, although your name comes not readily to my tongue.
- The answer came readily, but she refused to give it to him.
- I thought for a moment, but I'd covered the questions that came readily to mind.
- Significant others, family, and other opportunities such as museums come readily to mind.
- He tried to think of another demand or question, but nothing came readily to mind.
- Though one piece had been removed, the rest did not come readily.
- The list is not endless, but a few candidates come readily to mind.
- At least one example of movement in the opposite direction comes readily to mind, however.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.