"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In all, the removal project is expected to cost some $40,000,000, with the funds primarily coming from federal government.
- City officials attribute that primarily to an increase in the number of families coming into the system.
- Support for the bills in all three states has come primarily from Democrats.
- The money for this project came primarily from private sources.
- My current intake comes primarily in the form of coffee.
- In addition, it was the middle classes that primarily came.
- For some time threats to governments will continue to come primarily from those already close to power.
- For both, the balance came primarily from Federal and state assistance.
- Outside investment funds were to come primarily from bank credit rather than the state budget.
- During this time, his political strength came primarily through the black population.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.