"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nothing comes of it immediately, but in the long run, the return can be significant.
- The face came to her immediately, but not the name.
- Why do they go up and then immediately come back down?
- Well, then, why did you not come to me immediately?
- The answer came immediately from the back of his head.
- Many good people came forward immediately to support the family.
- It makes him come immediately, if you say his name!
- "Kids would come into my class and immediately know they could do anything."
- The change came to her almost immediately after the second glass.
- I left and came here immediately in case he moved on you right away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.