"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was clear, he said, that many had come prepared.
- This time both sides had come prepared to trade immediately, having done so often enough before for each to know what the other needed.
- But just to be on the safe side, I'd come prepared to give them something else to worry about.
- He'd noted that the tall man in front of him had come prepared to fight.
- This is not your average 'cultural experience'; you do have to come prepared to avoid.
- I had come prepared to fence for an opening to tell him.
- This was obviously a question for which she had come prepared.
- Students are expected to come prepared for class and to spend the time required to learn the material presented throughout each day.
- "But the way that things most often go wrong is because people do not come prepared."
- "Experience shows that the best environmental policy is made when all sides come prepared and represented."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.