"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If he came outside again, she'd go at him even as his foot was reaching for the ground.
- Two men who had been leaning on the side of the house watched him come outside.
- After turning to say something to her friends, she came outside.
- Ten minutes since they had come outside; another five to get into position.
- "When we came outside, the whole back of the building was down."
- He opened the door of the booth and came outside.
- I was just walking up the steps when she opened the door and came outside.
- Suddenly, a private rushes in to tell both of them to come outside.
- In any case, talking to the patients was not his primary reason for coming outside.
- Everyone came outside, but no one wanted to go closer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.