"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You just go in there and do whatever comes naturally.
- This season, she told herself not to think too much about what has always come naturally to her.
- Working in front of a camera, he said, came naturally to him.
- TO hear them tell it, they were just doing what comes naturally.
- But for some reason it doesn't come naturally to me.
- Instead, he is the one being asked to play a position that does not come naturally to him.
- After a while, positive thinking will come naturally to you.
- The career change could not have come about more naturally.
- It came naturally, at my front door, as he was saying good night.
- Yet nothing about the physical making of art, not even color, came naturally to him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.