"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More nations gradually come to take part in its use.
- And then the light of reason gradually came back into his eyes.
- But, of course, no one else felt the same, and he had gradually come to accept the situation.
- It had come to me gradually, and was still not clear.
- I think we're going there, but this change will come gradually, over many years.
- I followed around, the dead ground gradually coming into view.
- This view gradually came to change leading up to 1932.
- The city would gradually come to be seen as the center of the Christian world.
- "People are gradually coming to understand that these things matter, too."
- However, many parents gradually come forward to report cases of missing children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.