"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- August 26 - The longest criminal case in federal history officially comes to an end.
- "Have you been up to anything that is going to come to my attention officially?"
- The date the law officially came into effect would have likely been more appropriate.
- By 21 March 2010 all diplomatic relations between the two states had officially come to an end.
- She officially came out of retirement on February 5, 2013.
- Much better if such matters come officially from the government.
- The change officially came into force on March 13, 2012.
- The danger continued after the war had officially come to an end.
- The two new provinces officially came into being on 17 May 2012.
- This process began in 1949 and the two schools officially came together on 8 October 1953.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.