"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His long run of work abroad had abruptly come to an end.
- This was the second time death had abruptly come so close to me.
- Inside, the house seemed to have come abruptly to life.
- Other seasons come abruptly but ask so little when they do.
- She came back to earth abruptly at the mention of his name.
- In the following week, the Deaf community as a political force came abruptly into its own.
- It came so abruptly, that for a full moment he did not understand her meaning.
- Two weeks later, or maybe it was a month, our life came abruptly to an end.
- We came upon it abruptly around a turn of the road.
- Political change often comes abruptly (contrast the 103d Congress with the current 104th).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.