"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The money behind the group, the professor said, comes entirely from private donors.
- She kept the resolution down, never let herself come entirely into focus.
- They say the cut will come entirely out of Thailand's share.
- A few months after that, she stopped coming to school entirely.
- That demand did not, of course, come entirely from the domestic market.
- Funding for the project was to come entirely from private sources, since Texas did not allow the use of public money.
- The news did not come entirely out of the blue.
- But the numbers were below the company's expectations, and the growth came entirely from international sales.
- But he heard the voice again, and it seemed to be coming from a different place entirely.
- The hospital has a $27 million operating budget that comes entirely from the state.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.