"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The world was coming apart around her, and she'd done nothing.
- In less than three hours it had all come apart.
- Everything was about to come apart, right before her eyes.
- If this thing is coming apart, they might have more than you know.
- The night was still the same, even as the world had come apart around them.
- They came back one day apart, as a senator and a president.
- Before the events of 1976 when everything came apart for us and was never again put together in quite the same way.
- But even with them on, after a couple of hours my head felt as if it were coming apart.
- And on this one, things were beginning to come apart.
- Everything was coming apart, the situation completely out of control.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.