"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "One of us had better come back every now and then to see that everything is all right."
- Yes, I think you had better come down to my office.
- Until something better comes along, we're making the most of it.
- I really think you had better come and stop with me for a little time.
- "Then we decided we'd better come down here so you could have a private talk."
- I think you'd better come home so you can rest.
- But kids who come out of high school better know what they're getting into.
- "Then perhaps you had better come with me into the house and we will speak to her."
- But I think you had better come to him at once.
- You better come in and take the weight off your feet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.