"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Last year I actually came close, at least by association.
- The matter won't actually come to a vote until next month.
- Every now and then, something good actually comes from the stories we tell.
- We have to face the problems when they actually come upon us.
- But when it actually comes to doing work they're ever so good.
- Who would have thought she'd actually come to like him?
- According where you although it didn't actually come into practice.
- She would run it down later, and find out where the part had actually come from.
- Eventually he gave in and actually came to like the name.
- The feeling came over him a lot actually, ever since he'd left California.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.