"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I came swiftly towards him, and took his face in both my hands.
- The same conclusion her own security people had swiftly come to.
- He was coming forward swiftly, just as the hand appeared.
- In the end the vote came swiftly, after only 10 minutes of discussion.
- In the long run, which came swiftly, the act brought disaster to the South.
- It would come swiftly, he knew, and be over just as fast.
- May the day when they will fully be true come swiftly.
- He came into them swiftly, held me close to him.
- For the great majority of men down there death came swiftly.
- A name he had seen out of the car window came swiftly to him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.