"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It came clearly and suddenly on the air of a June evening.
- The memory should have come back clearly, but it didn't.
- His thought came in far more clearly, now that they were close.
- Not five minutes later, you step outside and spot a family who have clearly come from far away.
- The initial idea for the film did not come clearly to him at first.
- The magic she felt clearly came from a different place than her own.
- The answer is not likely to come quickly or clearly.
- "You saw the man who came out of the room clearly?"
- I could not hear his words, but her answer came clearly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.