"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But I guess all good things have to come to an end sometime."
- He'd come into town sometime in the middle of the morning, and now the sun was all but gone.
- A sad moment, perhaps, but it had to come sometime.
- A vote has not been scheduled, but will probably come sometime in March.
- Then he came here this year sometime - just a couple months ago, I think.
- But the great explosion that must come sometime was not yet.
- He asked me to ask you to come to church sometime.
- She went to bed at last, and sleep came sometime after two in the morning.
- They knew we were coming sometime, he thought; they've just been waiting to get it over with.
- Used to indicate movement from one place to another: Come over to my house for dinner sometime.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.