"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their visit at this house was coming rapidly to an end.
- She turned to him suddenly, another thought coming rapidly in its wake.
- They were brief enough and came rapidly to an end.
- Something came rapidly toward me, but I never saw it.
- However, events rapidly came to a head in early 1990.
- Two of those three days were already gone, and this last one was rapidly coming to a close.
- Then it moved away, turned, and came rapidly straight toward them.
- He came rapidly to a decision, keeping his head even in this situation.
- Death came rapidly for about 15 percent of the infected.
- Will left him, as his father and the doctor came rapidly towards the bed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.