"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not when for the first time in his life he felt things coming clear.
- Sometimes it seems like things will come clear, and then the feeling goes away.
- Once they were out in the hall, his reason came clear.
- Then something came clear to me which I used to wonder about.
- There had to be a way to give this young man more of her own knowledge, but she couldn't make the thought come clear.
- And now that you've told me all who are involved, it comes even more clear why he did so.
- She felt the presence which was watching over her come clear.
- When I am looking at her, all of my decisions come clear.
- And that was when it suddenly came clear in his mind.
- Very slowly it came clear to me what had happened.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.