"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's also because each of them needs the others to come fully into being.
- The decision fully came into force on January 1, 2011.
- Apart from these important financial steps, each nation involved must fully come to terms with its own past.
- Night had come fully but Fame made no move to close the door.
- The most recent constitution came into effect fully after the 2007 general election.
- When she tried to turn over I came fully awake.
- In a moment she had come fully into the room.
- The show doesn't come fully to life until after the halfway point.
- Even today the case has still not fully come to light or been brought to justice.
- I'd come fully around to the back of the house and was not far from the drive.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.