"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A. When you really like or love what you're doing, the work is going to come easy.
- And over the next four hours it didn't come easy.
- Thinking of the world as a whole had to come easy for him.
- He's one of those guys that things come real easy for him.
- The last was the hard part, the others come pretty easy if you practice long enough.
- I'd run him at 98 percent if the race came up easy.
- She never seemed to find the words as he did, but these came easy.
- But even with the help, the training did not come easy.
- Leaving families behind does not come easy for these men.
- Getting to college on his terms did not come easy, either.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.