"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of the 5 million workers brought to Germany, around 200,000 came voluntarily.
- By the end of March the list had still not been published, although more people came forward voluntarily almost every day.
- I don't see the change coming voluntarily, so something will have to force the issue.
- Now, how about you come down to the station voluntarily, and we can sort this whole thing out?
- They had come here voluntarily, alarmed by the outside world.
- You girls never come forward voluntarily and talk to the police.
- This is a secular place where people voluntarily come together to get an education.
- "We must cut down on our water use and unfortunately people weren't coming to that understanding voluntarily."
- Mutual support is a process by which people voluntarily come together to help each other address common problems.
- There are no special rates of penalty or interest for those who come forward voluntarily.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.