"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The mayor said support has increasingly come from outside his region.
- People are increasingly coming to think that we want an answer which can be simulated on a computer.
- In the last three years, bilingual education has increasingly come under attack across the country.
- In the course of the past few years, the independent media have increasingly come under attack.
- From that point on, Reich's work came increasingly to the attention of the authorities.
- They did, though, come increasingly to understand each other.
- As the years went on, film came increasingly to dominate his lectures.
- This group came increasingly to be associated with the Conservatives.
- I must also thank the Commission which, it has to be said, gave us the kind of support we are increasingly coming to expect.
- For this reason, the species is coming increasingly under pressure from the expanding human impact on its environment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.