"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has little literary merit but went through several editions, perhaps because it was produced as a tiny book less than two inches square.
- So okay I haven't seen I must have a tiny little book.
- Esther Ho made a tiny blue book with a bead on the cover.
- She holds out the tiny book of picture postcards, and something in her voice says, See, I have chosen you.
- It made innovative use of envelopes to include letters, cards, games and a tiny book.
- Pieces of a rotten game board lay beneath them, and a tiny book.
- I got nearer and saw that tucked under my wiper was a tiny book - a Bible.
- Paul looked down at the tiny book in his palm - such a small thing.
- He held the tiny book hesitantly, wondering if he should refuse the gift.
- So I recently picked up a tiny book called "After Dinner Games".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.