"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Do you have large-print books and other materials?
- You may be able to get large-print books and newspapers or a computer screen that displays large print or pictures.
- With the help of a magnifying glass, she could also read large-print books.
- The library also contains a selection of large-print books, mostly fiction, but there is some non-fiction.
- For those with visual impairments, there are large-print books.
- He sent me some third-grade, large-print books that were way too babyish for me.
- There are many large-print books, phonograph records, videos, children's books and modern fiction as well.
- Still, some publishing executives officials wonder whether the over-50 group will buy enough of large-print books to justify the investment.
- With the help of a magnifying device attached to a pair of glasses, she could read large-print books.
- By contrast, so-called adaptive aids like large-print books, talking clocks and Braille watches did not reduce depression.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.