"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a device about the size of a large book.
- That's a pretty large book, I didn't realize it was that big.
- Why, then, do we have another large book on the subject?
- He had a large book open before him, presumably one of law.
- Under the other hand, on his lap, sat a large book.
- One man moved to a large book, and came back with the answers.
- What other indications have we as to the nature of this large book?
- A few minutes later she returned with a large book.
- Nobody had been seen carrying the two large and heavy books out.
- All the stories this house has to tell would fill a very large book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.