"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were joined by a group of new members whose names were given, but not identified in the book.
- But I'd like to think I could have identified the patron's hand simply from the entries in the book.
- This list identifies the places in the book where quotations come from.
- The following table lists the 23 civilizations identified by Toynbee in the book.
- None of this is identified explicitly in the book.
- A number of notable British politicians are identified in the book.
- The textbook reviewers said that because others were indicted but not also identified in the book, the listing was unfair.
- This list is to identify the places in the book where quotations come from.
- Fuller's plan to reorganise the global economy in a sustainable way also has a critical path, which is identified in the book.
- Mr. Kelley is identified in the book for the first time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.