"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Seventeen books were named in 1958, including only two from the 1950s.
- I think a book about a white whale was named after him.
- In fact, at the time the television series began, there had only been two books named after Thomas specifically.
- One hundred and sixteen books are named, with a further 11 added later.
- The book is so named because the short stories in this collection all take place within our borders.
- Although out of print, all the books named here can be located on Amazon.
- The books were published in the early 1990s, and named as follows:
- The book was named one of the year's best by The Economist magazine.
- The book was named to the Globe and Mail top 100 for 2006.
- A book in which the game is to find a hitchhiker named Waldo.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.