"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he has observed how these recent books have influenced the political agenda.
- The book heavily influenced correspondents who covered the American war in the 1960's.
- No one or a dozen other books influenced me nearly so much as these two.
- The book may have even influenced my later professional interest in animal behavior.
- "It's hard to say exactly how that book has influenced people," the board member said.
- "Paul's book will touch many lives, influence great thinkers of his time, and become a national best-seller."
- It's odd how this little book has survived and influenced so many people since he wrote it.
- But probably no other book has so influenced the culture of the extremist right, experts say.
- What books, of the top of your head, most influenced you?
- Kalo's many books influenced people who had never met him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.