"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book is often described as being "based on a true story."
- The book has been described as taking a more serious approach to baseball than other books on the same subject.
- This book can be described as notes by the way.
- By 1919, the book was being described in Nature as a classic work.
- The books have been described as having a cult following.
- I've been sitting here for a while trying to figure out how to describe the book such that you'll read it, but, I just can't.
- She describes the book as "the best of them all".
- The singer has described the book as being "a more complete picture of what my life is really like".
- The book has been described as "one of his least well received and most misunderstood works".
- The book has been described as "the starting point for all students of Spanish painting".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.