"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Warning: this book may prompt readers to stop and stare at rugs for hours in antiques stores.
- The book prompted the publication of over fifty critical books and pamphlets and an eponymous film.
- The book "prompted a storm of hurt letters".
- As well as the financial boost provided by sales, the couple hope that the book may prompt someone with new information to come forward.
- The book could prompt a new Polk trial.
- This book may have prompted his later interest in Christian socialism.
- The book prompted other explorations of the city.
- The book was a shock to the public and prompted parliamentary evaluation of the situation.
- These books prompt speculation regarding what the world might be like if all this ingenuity were applied to less unuseless projects.
- Professor Sokal said the book, which analyzes the critique of science, prompted him to begin reading work by the critics themselves.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.