"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are almost 100 pages of notes in this well-researched and massive book.
- Nick looked over Sam's shoulder, wide-eyed as he stared down at the massive book.
- The God of Knowledge held his hands forward, palms up, and a massive book appeared in them.
- A massive book that examines the social, political, and economic aspects of this controversial period.
- She chose something at random; a massive, handwritten book that looked important, if weight was anything to go by.
- Hyrist looks down at the massive open book that rests on the stand of white sunstone.
- At the moment, she has returned to a massive, unfinished book about "warfare and social consent."
- Now the pages of the massive book were closed.
- He opened the massive blue book in his hands.
- So what could be the purpose of this massive book?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.