"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This miniature book reached me quite by accident, and I approached it purely out of literary curiosity.
- Now she's given up teaching and she's into printing miniature books.
- Was there a tiny figure, hunched over a miniature book, reading?
- The library also houses a collection of more than 8,000 books donated by Marcus, including 1,100 miniature books, many from the press he founded.
- Ruebens pulled out a chain with two miniature metal-faced books hanging on it.
- There's also a neat and informative exhibition, which includes the fascinating miniature books the Brontës wrote as children.
- The miniature book has been sitting alongside 170 other authors' doll-sized volumes within the dolls' house's library for 90 years.
- Spock was suddenly curious about the miniature book in his pocket.
- Like all miniature books, they pose an insoluble problem.
- In most cases, two books share a pedestal, and there is a large one for the miniature books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.