"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ultimately, the book raises questions about how a person becomes who and what he is.
- Some felt the book raised important questions but failed to adequately make its case.
- And so a book like this one raises many questions.
- The other books do not raise an issue of such gravity.
- Longer books and special features like color photographs raise costs, however.
- So together their new books raise the same questions: What purpose is served by a written account?
- Both the music and the book will raise further funds for aid groups in Africa.
- These books raise the obvious question: Where is the human resources department in all this?
- The book, though, has raised the hormone levels of at least seven medical doctors.
- The question, like so many of the questions this odd book raises, is hard to answer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.