"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He described it as a book "for me and all kings to read".
- This work has been described as "the most important Jewish book published in the 19th century."
- He described the work as a "good, solid book that treats its subject very well".
- Galileo described the universe as a book written in a secret language.
- The novel has been described as a book "full of anger.
- The magic item is described as a book only useful to good characters.
- At the time The Observer described it as the best book she had written.
- The Help was described as a "favourite book" on her website.
- Gustafsson himself has described it as "A book about pain.
- Navy News described it as 'probably the definitive book on life in the capital ship of the past seventy or so years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.