"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are, however, closer in size to a standard hardcover book than to the pocket-sized books of the Loeb series.
- The pocket-sized book, which sells for $12.95, lists 1,840 restaurants in 36 United States cities.
- He has lots of connections, including a pocket-sized "black book" containing the indiscretions of everyone in the world.
- This small, pocket-sized book was well received by critics.
- He wrote a great pocket-sized book of advice and aphorisms, Catching the Big Fish.
- This pocket-sized 263-page book began in 1958 as a mimeographed sheet to help parents of children in this old progressive school.
- The small, pocket-sized books were richly bound in red morocco leather with stamped gilt decoration.
- This takes the form of a pocket-sized book, its parchment leaves measuring 7.1 by 4.8 inches.
- These stories are available online, to be downloaded, printed by the reader, and folded into pocket-sized books.
- The 132-page, pocket-sized book stresses up-to-date market pricing, including variable prices based on condition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.