"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An oversized book (9.3 by 7.8 inches), the margins of each page have been expanded to include drawings, charts, and lists accompanying the written elements.
- When she returned to the table, she carried with her a couple of oversized books and a notepad.
- The state employee started toward a stack of oversized books on the counter.
- All the oversized books were collected on one shelf, so he didn't have to search far.
- He picked up one of the oversized books lying on the table, flipping through the glorious pictures of the island getaways.
- Although it appeared to be an expensive oversized book of her homeland, inside were the portraits of teens and babies used in the last presentation.
- Judge Newman thinks the $75 oversized book could find an audience with another group: crossword puzzle fans.
- It consists of a stack of 18 oversized books.
- It was an oversized, 12-pound, 400-page book containing a collection of 765 maps.
- The second case contained an oversized book, from all appearances quite old, opened midway through.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.