"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Others cautioned that audio books would spawn death on the highway.
- That book spawned over 40 best-selling Clifford books, two television series, merchandise, and a live musical.
- The book spawned a five-issue comic series, released by Innovation in 1993.
- The books continue to be published in Russia and have spawned several sequels.
- The book was an unexpected success and spawned seven sequels.
- Virtually every book has spawned a more ambitious project.
- The book, published in 1983, spawned a popular television mini-series the next year.
- The book spawned an entire industry of historical romantic novels and films.
- The book proved quite popular with conspiracy theorists, and spawned several sequels.
- The book spawned much debate in the 1960s over whether the author really intended to call Eisenhower a Communist.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.