"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This wasn't the real Adrienne-the worried mom and daughter, or the wife who'd been left for another woman, or the lady who sorted books at the library.
- SIR - I sort books into categories such as fiction and biography (Letters, December 19).
- The next day he went out to his father's house and sorted books.
- Parents in P.S. 8 in Brooklyn spent a year sorting books that had been crated in the basement and reopened the school library.
- My personal data unit got in the way while I was sorting books, so I took it out of its pocket and left it there.
- "We expect to have about 100,000 books for sale" said Jean Adler, a Redding volunteer who has been sorting and categorizing books for several weeks.
- I can't sort books for individual requests.
- The organist played, the librarian sorted books, the secretary typed, the bartender shook drinks.
- The Dewey Decimal System is a way to sort books and other publications.
- Roger worked for an hour or two by himself, sorting books and tying cartons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.