"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He worked until 1961 at Dell, editing the magazines Modern Screen and Modern Romances and a line of pocket-size books.
- Mass-market paperbacks, the inexpensive pocket-size books that have long been the mainstay of grocery store bookselling, have fallen sharply in popularity for several reasons.
- Another theory holds that the pocket-size books' print is too small for aging baby boomers.
- This pocket-size book evaluates more than 200 restaurants in Manhattan, plus a few in Brooklyn and Queens, for the quality of their food and healthfulness.
- In the United States, Nikoli is a co-publisher of pocket-size books and sudoku-a-day calendars that together have sold more than a million copies.
- Their online guide and an accompanying pocket-size book rely on a fictional character, Eva Hamilton-Clarke, to lead travelers through each destination.
- Brian Bellott has cooked up a poetic pocket-size book for the occasion.
- The pocket-size books, about $10 each, with 200 words or fewer per page, are portable, relatively cheap and a very quick read.
- "The A-Z of French Food," a slim pocket-size book, is indispensable for travelers to France.
- Next to them were two pocket-size books, each about half an inch thick.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.